A little blog about all things crazy in my crazy little world.

Sunday 6 May 2012

Date Night: Garage sale!

Sorry it's taken so long to post AGAIN!

Last weekend Andrew and I had a garage sale/markets date. It was fun but
somewhat of an epic fail. We had a plan, we had a list, we had moolah.
We bought almost nothing! Saturday it rained and rained! First time it had
rained in a long time so alot of garage sales weren't on any more. We headed
to a family fun day at the railway factory. I forget the name but it was actually
really interesting. Learnt how they made the railway lines and Noah was fascinated
with the disney princesses.

Then we headed to Box Lots a bulk buying store which was having a closing down sale.
Sea FM the radio station was there and the host asked if we would like to join the competition
to win a family pass to the circus which of course we said yes! A few hours later we were
driving to the Mirani house and I got a phone call saying we had won! I was a bit too
excited and had a cry *blame baby hormones still sorting themselves out!*

As excited as we were we soon realised we wouldn't be able to use them as I would be in Brisbane.
But oh well it was exciting while it lasted!
Then Sunday we went to the markets and again bought nothing until the very last minute. We found a stall that had Tupperware!!!!! I think tupperware collecting is the only hobby Andrew actually understands. I love tupperware! At the moment we are trying to collect the red modular mates! I love it!
We got over $200 worth of tupperware for $50 woo!

Now I need to rush it's 11pm and Noah is fast asleep! I'm in Brisbane at the moment with my family. My siblings had their school musical (Grease!) It was awesome! Noah had his needles :( and I got my hair done!! (Red head!!)

Oh and to no ones surprise..... THE HOUSE HAS BEEN DELAYED AGAIN!!!!
We are reluctant to move Wednesdays move in date as all we are waiting on now is the inspector but
Ahhhhh!!!

Hopefully my next post will be from our new house!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the tickets!! Do you have friends you will give them to or will you sell them?

    That's so annoying about the house :(. Are you all packed up and living out of boxes at the moment?

    Yay for Tupperware! That's a great bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ended up giving them to the lady who loaned us the portacot while we move :) She has two kidlets so it was perfect for them.

    All packed up and all our stuff is in storage except for a suitcase each lol

    ReplyDelete