A little blog about all things crazy in my crazy little world.

Saturday 19 May 2012

Have a break- Have a kit kat!

Well we are FINALLY in our new house! It was a pretty huge move and has knocked us all about a fair bit. The house is amazing and we are so glad to be here but we are all very tired!!
When we packed up our house at Laguna, Noah was at a stage where it didn't really bother him moving around etc. Now he is a lot more aware of everything going on and is not used to everything here and it's a bit full on.

Everything seems to be getting on top of me at the moment and i've decided to put the diet/exercise on hold for a few days. Not that I have anything unhealthy in the house but not focusing on eating at set times, set meals, set calories. Ahhh It's hard to explain why I'm feeling the way I am. It could simply be because the house is messy and I just cannot possibly get it all done as soon as I want it done and it's frustrating. I finish one box and then I look up and there is a hundred more.
I'm going to indulge in a single tub of weight watchers chocolate mousse! Straighten my hair and read a book for the first time since before our little man arrived!

Blahhhhhh

Oh and I HATE reflux!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I hear you girl!! I'm in the same position. WHAT are in all those boxes I do not know...!

    I'm the same with the food too... just can't think about meals much while I'm in such a shamble. LOTS of chocolate has been going down which I'm annoyed about. But it's my comfort! lol.

    Don't do counting calories... just eat lots of meat, veg, fruit and nuts. Scrap any grains and carbs and the weight will keep falling off you :).

    ReplyDelete