A little blog about all things crazy in my crazy little world.

Friday 11 May 2012

We Bought A Zoo!!

Well not quite!
But I did get spoilt. While I was on holidays in Brisbane my AMAZING husband got us
the fridge that I was dying to have! I think I touched on it on a previous blog post but I
cannot rave enough about this fridge.

It's the Mitsubishi Multi-Drawer Fridge

http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/Mitsubishi_MR-E62S_Refrigerator.html



This is my "official" Mothers day present although we won't get it until we get into the new house!
Which is making me giddy with excitement about moving!

Yet again our house was delayed again! We got the phone call on the day we were meant to pick up the keys that they had been delayed AGAIN. So new updated date is the 18th of May.
I'm actually relatively okay with this as we've got a system in place for changing everything around over and over and over again. But needless to say we cannot wait to get into our new house!
Just hoping we are at least there for State of Origin!

Andrew has to go to Brisbane on Monday for a meeting and will get back Tuesday afternoon! Feels like forever and I cannot imagine how he felt when Noah and I went away for 8 days!

Hmmm What else...
Noah is doing GREAT! He's 5 months already. He keeps practicing sitting up on his own and gets annoyed when we  try to lay him down. He loves kicking everything and is definitely better with his feet than his hands, although his hand eye co-ordination has improved a lot!
He was great on the flight down to Brisbane but the flight home was a different story! Basically everything that could go wrong on a flight did!
Anyways Noah and I have jumped into a health and fitness regime! Well Noah is being dragged along while Mummy exercises! Going for 1-2 hour walks daily, then a little cardio and a super healthy 1200 max calorie diet. I lost 2 kgs straight up (I call that coke weight!) and have stalled and haven't lost anything more but feel a lot stronger and healthier.

Anywho Noah is fast asleep so I should get dinner sorted!

Tah tah for now! HOPEFULLY my next post is from our new house!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome work on the health/fitness regime! Don't forget that most veggies (not potato!) are free calories, and you can heap up on steamed brocolli/carrots over the calorie limit and it not affect your body.

    Did you see that article i sent about coke zero too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't think so where was that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put it as a commnet a couple of posts back? let me know if you can't see it.

      Delete